As consumers, we have no control over world events that determine the price and supply of our home energy; HOWEVER, we can take control over how much energy each of our homes consume.
Horizon Residential Energy Services NH, LLC is your independent 3rd party resource for a more energy efficient, comfortable, and environmentally friendly home.
No Product Sales – Just the straight answers that you are looking for.
Our Residential Energy Efficiency Service Products include:
Home Energy Rating Services (HERS) :
HERS ratings are conducted for:
- Utility Sponsored ENERGY STAR certifications for new homes.
- Chapter 4, Section R405 / 2009 – 2012 International Energy Code Compliance documentation
- Chapter 4, Section R406 (ERI option) / 2015 International Energy Code Compliance documentation
- EPACT 2005 Builders Federal Tax Credit
- Energy Efficient Mortgage documentation
- The following certifications require ENERGY STAR certification as a prerequisite:
- Indoor Air Plus certifications.
- Net Zero Energy Ready Home certifications.
- Advanced Lighting Package certifications
Comprehensive Residential Building Performance Services (CBPS):
- Home Energy Audits, inspection and consultation
- Building Envelope (Blower door) and duct leakage diagnostic testing.
- Infra Red Building Envelope Surveys
- 2009 / 2012 IECC compliance diagnostic testing.
Utility Level Quality Assurance for Weatherization and Building Performance Retrofit Installation:
- Horizon RES NH LLC conducts follow up Quality Control for several Home Performance programs through NH electric utilities.
- Kevin Hanlon has been certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) as a QA / QC inspector.
- Andy Gray has been certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) as a QA / QC inspector.