** In the event that your home does not qualify for utility assisted programs, please call us and we will be happy to speak with you about arranging a fee based home energy audit.**
A Residential Energy Performance Survery (REPS) is a “house as a system” home energy audit designed to show you exactly what the most practical and cost effective ways are to improve the energy performance of your home. A home energy audit is recommended for homeowners who:
- Are looking for a clear picture of exactly what the causes and the solutions are to their home energy performance and comfort problems
- Want unbiased answers as to where they can get the greatest return for their home improvement dollar – before they blindly invest in costly measures that may not give them the results that they are looking for.
In almost every home – just a few hundred to a few thousand dollars of “targeted” energy improvements can reap many times their cost in energy savings.
A Horizon Residential Energy Services (REPS) Energy Audit includes:
- A top to bottom Energy Inspection using the latest “house as a system” Residential Energy Technology
- Blower Door – pressure diagnostic testing
- Infrared Imaging, if applicable.
- A bullet list / report that will provide you with an easy to understand listing of the most cost effective energy improvement measures for your home.